ARCUS Contractor Management and e-Sourcing
The ARCUS platform is a suite of modules that will automate management of your contractors, vendors and contracts, slash sourcing cycle times, cut purchase costs and reduce contractor risk, particularly in the area of Work Health and Safety.
With ARCUS you can introduce the latest cloud based contractor management, contract management and sourcing technology into your organisation at a pace and cost that's right for you. With 'Pay As You Go' usage based fees, a menu of modules to choose from and no internal IT requirement, ARCUS offers unparalleled flexibility at a cost that makes the difference between 'Budget Approved' and 'Better luck next time'.
ARCUS customers receive full support and guidance directly from Rasp Pty Ltd, the ARCUS team for Australia and New Zealand. Rasp has been a specialist provider of 'Cloud' (Software as a Service) based 'Source to Contract' systems and associated services since 2007. We are very proud of the consistent recognition we receive from our customers for our professionalism, capabilities, flexibility and responsiveness.
But don't take our word for it - ask our customers.
Our cloud-based ARCUS Supplier Management platform features the following easily-configurable modules that are fast to deploy and simple to use.
- Supplier Information Management (SIM), pre-Qualification and Compliance Management
- e-RFX - e-Tender, Request for - Proposal (RFP), Tender (RFT), Information (RFI), Quotation (RFQ).
- e-Auction - e-Negotiation, Reverse Auction, Supplier Negotiation.
- SCM - Supplier Contract Management, centralised Contract Lifecycle Management.
- SPM - Supplier Performance Management, measuring supplier performance.