ARCUS SIM - Supplier Information Management
Easily shift to online supplier pre-qualification and compliance management with ARCUS SIM, and streamline your digital processes during COVID-19 remote working from home restrictions. Contact us now to discuss fast implementation.
What is it?
ARCUS Supplier Information Management (SIM) is a highly configurable, cloud based system designed to support a variety of vendor and contractor processes with the aims of maximising the use of your established supplier* base and protecting your organisation from supplier induced risk.
Typically ARCUS SIM is implemented to provide one or more of the following capabilities:
* For convenience, the term 'supplier' is used to represent supplier, vendor, contractor, sub-contractor, consultant etc.
How does it work?
- Suppliers are invited to complete online questionnaires that are designed and built to your organisation's requirements.
- The supplier approval workflow is configured and automated to reflect your process steps.
- Ongoing maintenance and updating of supplier information is undertaken by the suppliers themselves.
- Suppliers are sent automated update reminders that are triggered by the system - e.g. insurance expiry.
- A comprehensive dashboard presents you with a bird's eye view of the status of your entire supplier base.
- A dynamic easy-to-use reporting system allows filtering, searching, sorting, grouping and exporting on any data held in the system.
- A full audit log of data changes is kept for each supplier.
- You manage your suppliers by exception.
- You own the data.