Contract Lifecycle Management
Easily shift to online contract management with ARCUS SCM and streamline your digital processes during COVID-19 remote working from home restrictions. Contact us now to discuss fast implementation.
ARCUS Contract Manager automates contract lifecycles,
streamlining processes, enforcing best practice and reducing off contract
What is ARCUS Contract Manager?
ARCUS Contract Manager is a collaborative workflow tool for managing the entire lifecycle of contracts from creation through to maintenance and onto renewals. As well as offering a central storage for contractual agreements, it ensures you have full control over the contract lifecycle with automated
alerts against key events, the ability to track contract renewals, the monitoring of approvals and the capacity to manage the contract creation process.
All the while the Contract Manager Dashboard provides you with instant visibility of contract lifecycle, ensuring all information is available in the cloud and easily accessible to current and future stakeholders.
ARCUS Contract Manager Benefits
- More streamlined, consistent and transparent process.
- Genuine visibility of all supplier agreements via the Contract Manager Dashboard.
- More proactive approach to monitoring contractual agreements by
tracking the status of all contracts in a single dashboard.
- Robust review and approval processes and programmable alerts to notify of key terms, milestones, tasks, renewal dates and events.
- Reminders sent via email when tasks are due.
- Track changes to original documentation for audit trail purposes.
- Real time access to up to date supplier information.
- Single source of supplier information to be shared across the organisation.
- Minimises supplier risk and reduces off contract spend.
How ARCUS Contract Manager Works
Based on our Workflow Management platform, we map the various stages of our clients' current or planned contract management processes, creating a task based managed process flow, with options for various levels of approvals, document management and data collection.
Contract Manager provides centralised document management and storage, workflow and scheduling, with the ability to customise data collection and track the entire contract lifecycle.