Working With Suppliers
ARCUS SIM provides two methods for inviting suppliers to register:
- Push: Contact details from your existing supplier list or ERP
system are imported into ARCUS SIM using an Excel template. These
suppliers are then sent invitations (selectively or in bulk) and
login details to complete the relevant online questionnaires.
- Pull: Prospective suppliers can register and profile themselves on
the system after selecting a link on your website. When the time
comes to refresh or add more of a particular category of supplier
you simply use system to discover all registered suppliers that meet
Once suppliers have submitted their completed questionnaires they are
then ready for review and approval. The system can be setup to manage
the supplier approval process in three different ways:
- Workflow driven approvals
- Dashboard driven approvals
- Report driven approvals
Workflow driven approvals automatically manage the passage of a supplier's
application through a series of approvers using a pre-defined process flow
configured to suit your organisation's requirements.
The need for a supplier to update their information can be triggered by a number of events:
- Automatic date driven compliance update - e.g. insurance or license renewal
- Supplier requested update - e.g. change of contact or change of address
- Update driven by your organisation - e.g. new compliance question or category refresh
- For automatically generated compliance updates the system will send an e-mail to the supplier advising them of the need to update their information.
Please contact us at Rasp to discuss your supplier compliance and risk management requirements..