heart of ARCUS SIM is the fully configurable online questionnaire.
In addition to a general questionnaire that captures information
that is common to all categories of supplier (name, address etc), a
series of category specific questionnaires are created that capture
the unique requirements of any category you wish to manage.
All suppliers will complete the general questionnaire and then go on
to select the specific categories that they provide goods or
services for. This could be for plumbers, pilots, health care
professionals, riggers, IT professionals etc. There is no
restriction on the types of categories that can be established.
Questionnaire Configuration and Flexibility
The SIM questionnaire sub-system is highly flexible so that it can be configured to meet the needs of any organisation. SIM setup and
configuration is undertaken directly by the ARCUS team using an
established methodology that ensures your business requirements are
These are the some of the system's questionnaire capabilities that
go into producing a supplier management system that is right for
- Multiple questionnaire categories (plumbers, pilots etc).
- Multiple sections per questionnaire for ease of navigation and increased
- Multiple question types (Option, Multi-Choice, Yes / No, Note, Table, Date
- Mandatory questions to prevent submission of incomplete questionnaires.
- Parent - Child (branching) capability to hide or reveal questions or
groups of questions based on previous answers
- Question Classes to allow classification of questions to only appear for
certain 'classes' of suppliers such as High Business Risk, High Safety Risk,
Services Supplier, Product Supplier.
- Question Classes are defined to suit the needs of your organisation.
- Multiple document attachments for insurance certificates, licenses, course completions etc.
Please contact us at Rasp to discuss your supplier compliance and risk management requirements..