Personal information includes information or an opinion about an individual that is reasonably identifiable. For example, this may include your name and contact details.
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- the email address you use for business purposes;
- the telephone number you use for business purposes;
- details of the products and services that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to respond to your enquiries;
- any other personal information that may be required to facilitate your dealings with us.
We collect these types of personal information directly from you. We may collect this information when you:
- register on our website;
- register for a tender or service that we provide on behalf of our customers;
- communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services or websites;
- interact with our sites, services, content and advertising.
Why do we collect, use and disclose personal information?
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to send you the information requested by you;
- to provide you with access to a tender or service that you have requested access to;
- to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts;
We provide Software as a Service for tendering, supplier management and contract management to our customers. If you have requested access to a tender or other service that we provide to our customers, we will only disclose your information to those customers that you have requested us to.
Do we use your personal information for direct marketing?
If you have requested information about our products or services we may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services. This may take the form of emails, mail or other forms of communication, in accordance with the Spam Act and the Privacy Act. You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the details set out below.
If you have provided us with your details to register for a tender or service that we provide on behalf of our customers, we will not send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services.
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
- our employees and related bodies corporate;
- third party suppliers and service providers only where it is necessary for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you;
- professional advisers;
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- specific third parties authorised by you to receive information held by us; and/or
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorised or permitted by law.
Disclosure of personal information to other countries
If you have requested information about our products or services we will store your data in Australia. We do not disclose personal information outside of Australia.
If you have provided us with your details to register for a tender or service that we provide on behalf of our customers, we may disclose personal information to the customer, our third party suppliers and service providers located in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. This disclosure will only occur where it is necessary for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you.
When you provide your personal information to us to register for a tender or service that we provide on behalf of our customers you consent to the disclosure of your information to the countries named above. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that any overseas recipient will deal with such personal information in a way that is consistent with the Australian and New Zealand Privacy Principles.
Using our website and cookies
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorised access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. For example where you provide your personal information to us to register for a tender or service that we provide on behalf of our customers, your personal data is stored in the ARCUS system (the product we provide to our customers) which is certified to the ISO27001 standard which is the global standard for information security
Accessing or correcting your personal information
You can access the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the information shown below. Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your personal information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information.
If you think that any personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
Making a complaint
If you think we have breached the Privacy Act, or you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information, you can contact us using the contact details shown below. Please include your name, email address and/or telephone number and clearly describe your complaint. We will acknowledge your complaint and respond to you regarding your complaint within a reasonable period of time. If you think that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, we will provide you with information about the further steps you can take.
Rasp Pty Ltd
Level 11, 122 Arthur Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Australia: +61 (0)2 8090 9060
New Zealand +64 (0)9 887 0480
Effective: 1st September 2018