ARCUS e-RFx - Online Tender System
1-12 Weeks reduction in sourcing cycle time!
ARCUS e-RFx customers claim reduced sourcing cycle times of up to 12 weeks for large tenders.
"Our internal stakeholders were very happy, especially with the easy scoring. They definitely had a more positive experience, which resulted in a friendlier relationship with us and helped to change their perception of tendering"(Extract from Case Study)
Matthew Fitzgerald, Category Manager, ANZ Bank.
Significant Time Saving and Reduced Sourcing Cycle Times
- Tender templates and re-use of questions and clauses
- Tenders instantly accessible by all respondents - No distribution required
- Modify questions while tender is live - All changes are audit logged - No addenda required
- Gateway section prevents non-compliant respondents from progressing - Saves time - yours and theirs!
- No incomplete submissions - Respondents cannot submit until 100% of all mandatory questions and documents are complete
- Instant automatic collation of submissions - The single biggest time-saver
- Instant access to online side-by-side response evaluation and scoring
- Auto-scoring to significantly reduce evaluation time
- Easier and faster for suppliers - Tick the boxes and Cut & Paste
ARCUS e-RFx is an easy-to-use online tender system for Request for Proposal (RFP), Request for Information (RFI), Request for Quotation (RFQ) or Request for Tender (RFT). Suppliers enter their responses directly into online forms which results in an instant side-by-side view of all supplier submissions. The minute the tender closes, it is available to reviewers for immediate scoring - No downloading, copying, compiling or distribution of responses required.
ARCUS e-RFX provides your organisation with an easy-to-use, fully featured cloud based e-Sourcing solution. The system is highly secure with impeccable probity characteristics and is ISO27001 certified, the global standard for digital information security.
ARCUS e-RFx comes as a complete package: The ARCUS support team will provide you with exceptional service levels, your own branded e-Rfx site and full training and support for both your internal users and all suppliers.
"Immediately, we were able to see how price compares at total cost, and quickly make some calculations without having to physically sift through papers. It was so easy, a breath of fresh air" (Extract from Case Study).
Chris Kechagias, Procurement Specialist
- One central point for all tender documentation
- Simultaneously accessible by stakeholders, procurement team members and suppliers (when live)
- Improved stakeholder confidence and participation - Can view live status and progress of their tender
- Multiple simultaneous contributors during tender development phase
- Live monitoring of supplier response progress
Improved Business Practices and Efficiency
- Automatic central tender management and storage system - Previous tenders are never lost
- Web based systems - no internal IT overhead
- Multiple levels of access security - Team Leaders, Tender Owners, Stakeholders
- Inbuilt security against loss of data - ISO27001 Certified
- Improved procurement policy compliance - Pre-approved tender templates
- Extensive probity mechanisms and controls - Meets all public sector requirements
- Comprehensive audit log for every sourcing event
- Multi-choice question types force suppliers to answer the question asked
- Free text question types constrain suppliers to limit response length
- An average sized paper tender uses 10kgs (3.5 reams) of paper (includes responses and wastage)
- 100 paper tenders consume 1 tonne of paper
- It takes 26 trees to make 1 tonne of office paper
- Manufacturing, transport and destruction of 1 tonne of paper produces 3000kgs of CO2 emissions
- It takes 1 tree to produce 15 reams (3 boxes) of paper
- Every 4 paper tenders = 1 tree and 120kg of CO2